Monday, July 30, 2007

Duck, duck, Goose! (Hint: I'm the Goose. . . )

You know the drill. Copy, fill in your answers and tag 4 friends

4 jobs I've had
1. Daycare center "teacher"
2. Cashier
3. Credit analyst
4. Prep cook assistant

4 Movies I can watch over and over
(Only 4!?)
1. Zoolander
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. Best of Friends DVDs
4. 50 First Dates

4 Places I have lived
1. Modesto, CA (& all over the San Joaquin valley)
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Apache Junction, AZ
4. Gilbert, AZ

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. reading
2. sewing
3. internet
4. doing nothing during lunch

4 TV shows I watch
1. Runway Moms
2. Big Love
3. Lost (holding out until February)
4. Amazing Race

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Del Mar, CA
2. Catalina Island
3. Buffalo, NY
4. Hawaii

4 Favorite Foods
1. ice cream
2. pizza
3. tortillas
4. water

4 websites I visit
1. friends' blogs
2. craigslist
3. Blockbuster
4. Google search

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. the not so distant future
2. the beach
3. Fall
4. in bed

4 Books I love
1. Dandelion Wine
2. 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life
3. my journal
4. Tie: Shopaholic series and Harry Potter series

4 things I would like to know how to do
1. play piano
2. paint with acrylics
3. ballroom dance
4. scuba dive

4 neglected body parts
1. stomach muscles
2. tootsies
3. skin
4. back

4 things that I worry about
1. getting pregnant (if I can again, when I should)
2. overcoming my fear of writing publicly
3. being the best person I can
4. getting things done that need doing

4 happy moments
1. talks with Michel
2. my dogs sitting against each of my legs
3. being quiet enough that peace descends on me and settles over me like a blanket
4. laughing with friends or family

4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. get in shape and lose 20 pounds
2. have a kid or two
3. home repair projects
4. send out proposals for writing projects

4 people I'm tagging
1. Brainy
2. Trina
3. Holly
4. Josh

1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun stuff! I love your things you would like to know how to do. good ideas! I still need to finish shopaholic, i have only read the first 2!
thanks for playing!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs