Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"Hey all you bloggers, it’s me, the girl on the move."


I just wanted to give a "shout out" to my fellow bloggers (especially you former Fairfield Ward-ers Jen, Kristine, Shanon, Summer, Shanell, Caroline, and Shelley to name just a few!) and let you know I do check in on you, see what you're up to, internalize all your good humor, hints, suggestions, and stories, and then I click on the links of the people you know and start the process all over again. . . .

How interesting it is to see what everyone is doing and how differently we all live our lives, to see the choices and challenges we are faced with daily and how blessed we all are in spite of this crazy world! How telling it is to me that we can still make sense of and to one another as women despite (or maybe because of) the differences of our perspectives and experiences.

I look up to all of you for various reasons and just wanted you, your blog friends, and whomever stumbles on this to know - your lives inspire mine! Thank you!

[Title quote is from "The Perfect Man"]

3 comments:

Rusty Shelley Emma and Annabelle said...

It was so good to hear from you. Rusty just said the other day that Fairfield was our favorite ward. We miss everyone. We love you and hope you are doing well. I too will check in on you. Talk to you later.

Jen said...

You are funny! I love reading your randomness!

CaROlInE said...

ahhh, I'm on your sidebar. . . you're so good to me. *MUAH*

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs