Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"A person should choose a costume that contrasts her own personality."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I've decided not to dress up today. This is the first year in several I haven't made costumes. In fact, tonight we intend to hide our cars in the garage, make popcorn balls, hide out in our room and watch movies. Call it "starting 'bah humbug' early".

But, I'm thinking about costumes today anyway. Costumes rarely go off without a hitch. Which, in my mind, begs the question I will now pose to all of you:

What was your most favorite costume you ever wore?

[Title quote is from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"]

2 comments:

Jen said...

as kids we dad would buy us a big bag of candy and we would turn out all the lights and watch scary movies all night long! it was a fun tradition. I never really dressed up and if i did they were always last minute thrown together hunks a junk!! But my kids have some stinkin cute things they will be able to pick from! I have to say out of all their costumes this years are the best!!

Caroline said...

Ooh, I LOVE to dress up. I have 2 favorites. One year, I was Bride of Frankenstein, and I wore a beautiful black dress and I did my hair in a beehive up to there! and had long fake eyelashes... it was gorgeous. And my other favorite is the year I was a cat, but a cat from CATS. I had just cut my hair really short, so I dyed it black and spiked it all up and had on full Cats make-up. . . I looked amazing.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs