Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"P.S. - Oh yes, there's a postscript you might be interested in."

I have recently become aware what it is all you inquiring minds want to know. I am also sensitive to the fact that my recent blogs have unintentionally egged this on.

People! Read. My. Keystrokes!:
We're not "trying" (that insufficient and cutesy euphemism for we-all-know-what). We are still preventing, with shades of planning and plotting.

Those who were there will recall I started planning for grad school 6 years before it became a reality. To the hopeful and waiting, hear this: I won't be young forever, so it's bound to happen eventually, probably sooner than later. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, those SAHMS who still want to respond to my previous post, type your little hearts out!

[Title quote is from "Outside Providence" - yes, some of these quotes are from movies I've never actually seen. Sorry if you're disappointed.]

2 comments:

Caroline said...

"my recent blogs have unintentionally egged this on" - I'll say. ;)

Jen said...

Have I told you lately how much I love you!!?! You crack me up!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs