Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille!"

I don't know why, but I feel compelled to tell you

some of the things I do, but shouldn't:

~ look on in the internet at work ~ pick at scabs ~ keep dyeing my hair ~ unthaw raw meat on the countertop ~ leave clothes in the dryer too long ~ fall asleep while praying ~ leave my "whites" in the basket instead of folding them ~ hate my neighbors

some of the things I don't, but should:

~ pre-wash fabric before I sew with it ~ get pedicures "oftener" ~ go see my Omi ~ do only one hobby at a time ~ massage M's back once in a while ~ clean our showers ~ go rollerblading once a week

[Title quote is from "Mrs. Doubtfire"]

2 comments:

Caroline said...

But if you did all those things, then you wouldn't be able to be my friend because then you'd pretty much be perfect and I'd pretty much have to hate you. sigh. and don't get me started on all the things I don't do...

Jen said...

that first list is of things you shouldn't do? hmmmm....

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs