Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Oh goody, something new and different for us!"


We're doing our 2008 "inventory" this Sunday for FHE - so I've been thinking all week about goals, schedules, and such. Then I came up with the smarty idea that we should try something new each month.

This month, we'll go to Mud Buddy's Ceramics here in AJ and work with clay. So far, the list for upcoming months includes Yoga, Tai Chi, a rock wall gym, kayaking at Blue Ridge Reservoir. . . stay tuned.

Something NOT so new: calling my mom and, when she asked about my week and I told her I've been sick, her asking "what kind of sick - like morning sickness?" (I'm soooo not kidding!) My response: NOPE! I reminded her that I've threatened that I'm not having any babies until she gives up the cancer sticks. I'm all about "making trade fair" around here. . .

[Title quote is from "10 Things I Hate About You"]

1 comment:

Jen said...

that sounds like a fun idea! and i love the bargain, you should totally do that to your mom! and if it works then YAY!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs