Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Perhaps we should slow down just a teensy-weensy bit?"

Last week was one of those weeks that was so busy, but looking back I have no idea what on earth kept us so busy. At least this week, I'll have something to account for it - what, with sewer board and homework tonight, visiting teaching tomorrow, wedding rehearsal dinner for my sis on Thursday, I know there's something Friday but can't remember, and the wedding/reception and then a get together with M's brother-who's-in-town on Saturday.

Oy! Plus I'm working on my writing blog over at WordPress. It's top secret, so I can't let you come over to visit.

Eventually, I'll get to the meat of what's happening around here, but for now, this is mostly a post to tell you I'm not dead.

Still breathing. Still living. Still running.

TTFN.

[Title quote is from "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls"]

5 comments:

Jen said...

i am soooooo glad you are still living, breathing and running. I would be so sad if you fell off the face of the earth! Don't forget to take a breather in the midst of your crazy week!

The MomBabe said...

phew. glad you're okay. Plus, hurry it up with the wordpress thing. I wanna see!

Kristine said...

I'm exhausted from all that and I'm just sitting here at my computer. Good luck surviving!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

nichole! I feel like a complete idiot! I totally didn't recognize you by your picture and didn't realize it was you until i read your comment on my 1st blog. i'm a dork. hey, a while back i saw you and your husband in my parents ward when i was there, but you left before i could say anything. i totally remembered you guys too. i can't believe it's been so long. my parents go to the building on ironwood- it is the signal butte ward... where in aj are you guys living now? let me know what's up!

Trina said...

Ha, slow down, that's funny! Besides cramming for a huge exam for two weeks prior to thurs, flipping into wedding mode and doing the countless things for mir, i now have to do 3 shifts this week and have class the other 2 days. Did i tell you i forgot it was kaylee's bday on saturday?! What a great mom iam!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs