Saturday, March 1, 2008

“Do you remember in kindergarten how you'd meet a kid and know nothing about them, then 10 seconds later you'd be playing like you were best friends..

The rest of the title quote goes "because you didn't have to be anyone but yourself?" That's the way it always was with Cindy. Anyway, I'm honored. I'm touched. Because Cindiana has dedicated the lyrics of Lucy Kaplansky's song Scorpion to me. Way cool! Take a look for yourself:

In night, inside, at night / No whispers, no worries, no words / Just light fills the corner of your eye

Take me in, take me in

Cold sky, dark Montana, long road / Running fence, radio, trucks blow by / Up high, no air, big dreams

Take me back, take me back

I want to show you everything, everything / I want to give you everything, everything

There's a chance now and then, now and then / No more cut and run, No more cut and run

Blue night, blue world, tracking you / I'm a scorpion and I'm coming after you / Running out of darkness and time / Looking for you, looking for you

Gonna sting you with a kiss from my lips / Gonna sting you with a piece of my mind / Gonna sting you with a taste of my skin

Then you're mine, then you're mine

I want to show you everything, everything / I want to give you everything, everything

There's a chance now and then, now and then / No more cut and run, No more cut and run




[Title quote is from "High School Musical"]
 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs