Saturday, March 1, 2008

"I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money laundering" in a dictionary."

Um, yeah. I'm not kidding when I say I look up everything. I'm considering taking my dogs to that new, way cool dog park in Gilbert. Because I haven't ever gone to a dog park, I began to wonder what the "rules" are. So I pulled up Google. And I searched for "dog park etiquette". I kid you not. I'm that curious. And that much of a control freak. And that much of a dork.

[Title quote is from "Office Space"]

2 comments:

Jen said...

but the question is... did it come up? are other people as dorky as you are that they have a site for it?

Nichole said...

The answer is "yes" - I got some hits.

I found a site that basically said "clean up after your dog, if you dog is a bully leash it, watch your dogs, don't let your kids in the dog area, etc. . . . "

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs