Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"All the love in the world can't be gone. All the need to be loved can't be wrong."


Have you seen the "I Love This World" commercial from Discovery Channel? Check it out here! (The lyrics appear below.)
HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE!!!

"I love the mountains ~ I love the clear blue skies ~ I love big bridges ~ I love when great whites fly ~ I love the whole world ~ And all its sights and sounds

boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda

I love the oceans ~ I love real dirty things ~ I love to go fast ~ I love Egyptian kings ~ I love the whole world ~ And all its craziness

boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda

I love tornadoes ~ I love arachnids ~ I love hot magma! ~ I love the giant squids ~ I love the whole world ~ It's such a brilliant place

boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda"


[Title quote is from "Happy Feet"]

3 comments:

the MomBabe said...

back atcha' babe!

Danielle said...

Wait a second.... did you just make those lyrics up? I swear I learned 'em different.

Jen said...

i like the chorus!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs