Saturday, June 21, 2008

"In my life I find that memories of the spirit linger and sweeten long after memories of the brain have faded."

Copied fresh from the blogs of Jen and Kristine - a little exercise for you - Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2.Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. : )

If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

[Title quote is from "My Dog Skip"]

6 comments:

Jen said...

okay my memory of you is boche (is that how you even spell it?) We had so much fun playing in the courtyard!! We sure miss you guys!

Jonathan & Katherine Earl said...

Okay! This is so cool. I leave it up to your readers which they want to hear.

1. Incident at Coronado Beach of which I repeat, I saw nothing.
2. A fight at and after a baseball game for which I still kept my faith in the instution of marriage.
3. A cold night camping at Big Lake and also for M's sleeping bag.
4. A call center and a ham.
5. A shocking discovery of engagement at a wedding reception.
6. Why do men have nipples?

Okay, although there are other memories, good and bad (both worthy of laughter), this is the list your readers have to choose from.

Nichole said...

I'm a little fuzzy on your versions of 2 & 5, so I vote for either of those. Wanna do a guest post?

Jonathan & Katherine Earl said...

My memories of you are several: bowling, the Sugar Bowl, you and M bringing ice cream to our house after I had Andrew, dog-watching Nelson and "your girls", cleaning the fan in your new house and discovering that the previous owners had hidden a white fan beneath a whole lot of grime (it was fun listening to your sisters, mom, and aunts tell stories while we helped get everything cleaned up)...all pleasant memories! --Katherine

Trina said...

i have too many to choose from but since i just read about u and M in the other post it makes me think back to ceramics when u'd watch his butt while on the wheel and then report that back to me and then he would get in trouble for "flirting" w/ me when he was really tryin to be near u.

heather said...

I AM stealing this idea. Thought you should know.
And since I am stealing, I should probably say a memory. I read you first on Ms. Adventures. The bathtub picture with the cycle chmycle heading was something I recognized. Heck. I was probably in the tub myself that day. Or at least at some point that month because it usually comes to that. Then I'm pretty sure you were the one who was busy trying to figure out how to make 2-1 not hurt, and followed the link on your name to find a Homer Simpson brain on break. :) I hope you got it all worked out...

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs