Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will."

WARNING: I may or may not be making my blog private in the very near future.

I'm giving you advance warning in the event that I do because it might happen pretty quickly, and I may need you to check in so you can give me your e-mail info if you'd like to be invited.

Hopefully a certain uninvited person will go away and stop reading and leave me alone so I won't have to resort to drastic measures. (*crosses fingers*)

If you're sitting right there wondering "is it me she's talking about?!?" - don't worry, you're safe. This person will KNOW who they are.

[Title quote is from "Working Girl"]

6 comments:

the MomBabe said...

I know THEY know who they are. But I don't know who they are. sigh. If you go private, can we have the whole truth?

Danielle said...

I second what mombabe said. I love creepy stalker stories.

Jen said...

i wanna know too!! but count me in if you go private!

Salena said...

add me!

salenabena05@msn.com

Nichole said...

this person was linking to me through FaceBook, so I changed some of my settings and am hoping they are gone. if they are, I'll dish the whole loverly story, don't worry.

Kristine said...

well I want in. and I want the whole story, too. So maybe you should go private just for that.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs