Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Wonder how it would be to have someone to pillow talk with me?"

The following account is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, and could indeed have been overheard in our house recently had you been standing at the window:

“Did I take up too much room on the bed last night?”

“No. Why did I?”

“Yes”

“Is that your backwards way of telling my I’m a bed hog?”

“I almost died tonight. I didn’t think I was going to get my food down when my throat closed up!”

“Are you calling me a bed hog???”

“You’re interrupting my train of thought.” (Both giggle)

“You’re the one who switched midstream!” (Giggle)

“Hey. Don’t double talk me.” (Both giggle)

*Sigh* “Did I hog the bed or not?”

“No.” (Giggle)

[Title quote is from "Pillow Talk"]

6 comments:

Jonathan & Katherine Earl said...

I'm confused on who is saying what. Did M almost die or did you?

Nichole said...

It's color coded! Blue = male, pink = female.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you two are feeling a little better! Thanks for your comments in RS. I always appreciate what you have to say!

Jen said...

you guys are too funny!! i miss you!

Kimberly said...

Hee hee...nothing quite like a fit of shared giggles!

Miranda said...

1) Some people actually think that planning for a trip is silly.
2)I have already thought about Fools Rush In and am wondering if I can stop on the middle of the bridge for the perfect photo op without getting arrested!
3)Shops @ Venetian- check.
4)We'll try not to, but I've promised Matthew a few calls- he's just as excited and upset as me!
5)Forum Shops @ Ceaser's- check.
6)We're staying at the Bellagio so watching the fountains alot won't be a problem!
7)We will! Lots of pictures when I get back!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs