Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Look at the clock, one hand has met the other hand, they kiss. Isn't that wonderful?"

today
a funny thing is happening at our house
my running watch alarm
keeps going off
the first time
M said it meant I got to kiss him
because turning it off meant
I walked right by him
each time thereafter he called out
"you get to kiss me again"
and I left my perch on this office chair
and went and kissed him good
every time
every few minutes
then I figured out how to get the alarm off
but I promised to still kiss him lots


[Title quote is from "Ninotchka" (1939)]

2 comments:

Jonathan & Katherine Earl said...

I love it! How fun. Do you think M set the alarm to keep doing that? I hope the two of you are having a good day! --Katherine

Jen said...

such a fun picture!! and you have such a funny M!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs