Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed."


I'm thinking about giving up reading all together.

I just finished a novel I committed myself to while we were on vacation.

It was good.

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I even stopped by the bookstore to check out other titles by this author and see if any were worthy of my time.

But I don't pay full price for books (if I can help it).

So now I'm just bored.

Languishing.

A little depressed from not having anything fascinating to read.

And probably too tired for my own good.

I think I'll sleep a little before I burn my library.

[Title quote is from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"]

3 comments:

Jen said...

that's a bummer! get really good sleep so you don't burn your library!!

Jonathan and Katherine Earl said...

Have you ever read all of the Newbury titles? They are lighter reading than a lot of other books, and there are some great books in the list. My class is reading "The View from Saturday" right now and loving it!

Michelle said...

The joys of expecting! I love you girl!! It's soooo close...and i agree get some good rest! :)

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs