Friday, October 23, 2009

"Wow! That shirt's workin' hard."

It has become painfully obvious to me that I have not the talent for maintaining more than one blog at a time. I’ve been updating Smothered in Motherness (about all things pregnant) but much of my other thoughts are sapped into an insanely tired blob, without much form or function, and certainly sort of useless in these Scorpion Sojourn parts. (Seriously. Even my journal suffers. If you looked right now, you’d see a half finished entry from September 26, in which I tried (and failed) to document our anniversary getaway.)

But, fret not. I have great hopes of a glorious return – less sapped and more. . . engaging.

*Secretly crosses fingers.*

[Title quote is from "Juno"]

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just know that i love you Nichole!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs