Saturday, January 23, 2010

"And I despise your laziness."

I have several posts in very rough draft form.

But I'm too lazy to write anything of substance and finish them.

Plus, the baby's been sleeping for over 10 and a 1/2 hours and I'm in deep deep contemplation over waking him up because his diaper must be bursting by now.

So, I'm going to take the easy road.

Here are some pictures:

he sports a good 'hawk

and makes funny faces when he "talks"

we're in love with his cheeks

not hard to see why

we took him to the holy land (aka Bass Pro Shops)

and showed him the fishies and looked at knives

and bought him his first fishing hat (not this one)

[Title quote is from "Young Sherlock Holmes"]

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness! Those cheeks are adorable. I want some.

Jonathan and Katherine Earl said...

Soooooo cute! You guys did a good job making a cute little guy.

Jen said...

oh he is soooo cute!!! the picture of you 2, there is something behind your head, making it look like you sport a good hawk too!! miss you

Michelle said...

What a doll! I'm so happy for you! Adorable pics of you all!

Kellye said...

I can't believe how big he is already! And so darling! He looks so much like his daddy!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs