Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Yeah, come back here! I'm incendiary, too, man!"

From: B
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010
To: Nichole

Hello Hello!!!

How ya doin’ today?


From:
Nichole
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010
To: B


Tired. (even though I got more sleep last night than the previous one.)
Relieved. (that my husband was not the one killed on the 60 this morning.)
Curious. (whether I’m the only one that plucks wiry gray hairs out of my head with tweezers.)
Ready. (for a 4-day weekend to be spent helping with papers, sprinkled with clothes shopping, a lunch date, and some exercise.)
Better. (not quite as emotionally challenged about myself as I was yesterday.)

How are you?

[Title quote is from "Almost Famous"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs