Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"We must face tomorrow, whatever it may hold, with determination, joy, and bravery."

Those who have followed long enough know that I've been touched by NieNie's story in a way I can't describe, even though I've tried.

This video helps me understand those feelings a little better. I love what Stephanie has to say about life and motherhood. There is an innateness about those feelings, a kindredness, a timelessness of identity that spans eternity.

I hope you watch it and that you feel it too.



(P.S. I love my church!)

(Also, thanks MMB for bringing this video to my attention. . . )

[Title quote is from "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium"]

1 comment:

Jen said...

beautiful! thank you so much for posting this. she does have an amazing story, and not just the story but how she chooses to live her life. Gives you lots to think about and makes you want to reevaluate your own divine purpose. so again thank you!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs