Finally... I came, I saw, and am laughing... powerwalking in the mall, hanging out in a bookstore and not buying anything... technical difficulty and smelly dogs. You should write a book:)
All the Runnin' Ladies
-
I'm in training for a 10k. The Phoenix Marathon 10k. In just one month's
time I'll be running from Fitch Park to Bass Pro Shops. For better or
worse.
I...
13 years ago
Have you Scene This?
"We are in the land of poo. Duck poo, cow poo, goat poo."
Meandering Moments
peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still becalm in your heart. (unknown)
3 comments:
you are funny!
Hey, look who I found on blogspot. Well welcome to the club! Everyone caves eventually! Cant wait to see those pictures!
Finally... I came, I saw, and am laughing... powerwalking in the mall, hanging out in a bookstore and not buying anything... technical difficulty and smelly dogs. You should write a book:)
Post a Comment