- my mom started writing her book about her life story. I've "signed on" as editor.
- we went to Big Lake for Labor Day weekend and camped for several days. 1 summer cold, 3 bruises, 1 hailstorm, 3 campfires, 4 naps, and 1 paid shower later, we came home and were the better for it!
- M was called as Elder's quorum president a few weeks ago. He's gone into it head first and full force. The strangest thing for me is when people say "Congratulations" - I feel like responding "neither of us has done anything special!"
Well, those are the highlights. I hope all is well with you.
[Title quote is from Napoleon Dynamite]
1 comment:
wow congrats!! Just kidding! i have always thought that is a weird thing to say to a calling, unless you are being sarcastic! anyway sounds like fun a big lake!! we need to get together again with you and the pres!
Post a Comment