This quote reflects my mood today. I'm very very grateful. I have so many things to be grateful for, but I'm listing the top 10 things I'm grateful to have in my life:
1. faith in God
2. marriage to Michel
3. supportive and loving family
4. great friends
5. a comfortable home
6. a good job
7. a happy disposition (most of the time)
8. a testimony of the gospel
9. my health
10. a desire to ponder the deeper things of life
[Title Quote is from "The Perfect Man"]
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are good things to be grateful for. thanks for sharing!! by the way we miss you guys too, we will have to plan a day in the near future. (maybe temple lights?)
Thanks so much. It's always good to reflect, and get things back in perspective.
Post a Comment