Yeah. I'm pretty much there today with certain strange, untimely, inexplicable events and things life throws at us.
Lindser-Lou asked for prayers on her blog today and rightly so. I'm doing the same on mine for my brother and his family. Those who know me know I don't broadcast my stuff very readily. At least not personal, close-to-the-vest kind of stuff, anyway. Suffice it to say it's a sad, longish story and that old snake's dancing a happy dance at the havoc he's wreaking over at my brother's house.
I love you all!
[Title quote is from "Serendipity"]
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you can have my prayers if it will help make the old snake stop dancing!
I really hope it will! So pray on. . .
Welcome home (to our beautiful sandbox)! You crack me up! I'm excited to know that you have a blog!
Post a Comment