
Have you seen the "I Love This World" commercial from Discovery Channel? Check it out here! (The lyrics appear below.)
"I love the mountains ~ I love the clear blue skies ~ I love big bridges ~ I love when great whites fly ~ I love the whole world ~ And all its sights and sounds
boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda
I love the oceans ~ I love real dirty things ~ I love to go fast ~ I love Egyptian kings ~ I love the whole world ~ And all its craziness
boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda
I love tornadoes ~ I love arachnids ~ I love hot magma! ~ I love the giant squids ~ I love the whole world ~ It's such a brilliant place
boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda ~ boom-de-yadda"

[Title quote is from "Happy Feet"]

3 comments:
back atcha' babe!
Wait a second.... did you just make those lyrics up? I swear I learned 'em different.
i like the chorus!!
Post a Comment