Sunday, May 4, 2008

"And remember one thing. . .and never forget it: that no matter where we are, know that as long as you have each other, you have your family."

Just giving a shout out to my family. Yesterday was my mom's birthday. It was good to be around my sisters and brother, my mom and aunts, my nieces and nephews.

I also wanted to say "hi" to my family who, unbeknownst to me, are my biggest blog fans. I think it's the first time in my adult life my family has actively read what I'm writing. It's nice, is all I'm saying. So "hi family!"

[Title quote is from "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"]

5 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

ooh, who else is reading? kidding.

Danielle said...

Don't you just love finding out that people read your blog? Being down in Az right now I've had a few people tell me they read my blog-- people I never would have guessed even knew it existed. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Anonymous said...

"Hi, Cole!" So I guess this means that you can't vent about any of us anymore, huh? ;+0 LOL! Love you!

Kristine said...

I love that quote! It sorta was the montra growing up cause we moved tons. Very nice, you always find the best ones.

Trina said...

u KNOW i'm always on here cuz i tell u when ur not postin anyhting and i have nuthin interestin to read!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs