The following account is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, and could indeed have been overheard in our house recently had you been standing at the window:“Did I take up too much room on the bed last night?”
“No. Why did I?”
“Yes”
“Is that your backwards way of telling my I’m a bed hog?”
“I almost died tonight. I didn’t think I was going to get my food down when my throat closed up!”
“Are you calling me a bed hog???”
“You’re interrupting my train of thought.” (Both giggle)
“You’re the one who switched midstream!” (Giggle)
“Hey. Don’t double talk me.” (Both giggle)
*Sigh* “Did I hog the bed or not?”
[Title quote is from "Pillow Talk"]
6 comments:
I'm confused on who is saying what. Did M almost die or did you?
It's color coded! Blue = male, pink = female.
Sounds like you two are feeling a little better! Thanks for your comments in RS. I always appreciate what you have to say!
you guys are too funny!! i miss you!
Hee hee...nothing quite like a fit of shared giggles!
1) Some people actually think that planning for a trip is silly.
2)I have already thought about Fools Rush In and am wondering if I can stop on the middle of the bridge for the perfect photo op without getting arrested!
3)Shops @ Venetian- check.
4)We'll try not to, but I've promised Matthew a few calls- he's just as excited and upset as me!
5)Forum Shops @ Ceaser's- check.
6)We're staying at the Bellagio so watching the fountains alot won't be a problem!
7)We will! Lots of pictures when I get back!
Post a Comment