This post has been a long time in the making.
Because I have, in fact, not been doing nothing.
I've been doing too many things.
Here's what I've been up to. . . .
the cephalopod who lived (for now) at Dead Lobster
the anniversary dinner at Dead Lobster, followed by
the watching of past seasons of Futurama. It was all
very sexy 'cuz we're crazy cool like that.
the watching of past seasons of Futurama. It was all
very sexy 'cuz we're crazy cool like that.
the bow of my kayak on our second trip of the year
that pretty lake again
[Title quote is from "Office Space"]
3 comments:
Busy indeed!
I suppose I'll let you off the hook then. I've missed you though!
I'm glad you guys have been having fun together! It's always so nice to catch up with what our friends are doing. --Katherine
Holy cow, do you look like Mom in that picture or what?!?!
Post a Comment