We stayed at The Lodge at Sedona. The location was beautiful and the breakfasts were delicious!
The leaves are starting to turn color. . .
This is an oak surrounded by a holly tree up in the arch we hiked up to.
We hiked up from Fay Canyon to this arch:
and we had to follow cairns to get there, which I'd never done before
We ended up having to rush down the mountain because M's watch said 3:30 and we were due at our room for an in-suite massage at 4:00. I thought for sure I'd go into pre-term labor rushing down that mountain and down the trail out of the canyon.
Turns out M's watch really read 13:30 (he didn't see the 1)! Since we were "early" we stopped and had some lunch before heading back for our massages. My massage made my swollen feet and ankles look almost normal:
Here we are, swathed in the red hues of the rocks under the arch:
It really is a beautiful town. . .
good thing everything closes by 8:00 p.m. and they have so many stupid roundabouts
or I might have had to move there. . .
[Title quote is from "Dirty Dancing"]
1 comment:
holy smokes that is alot of hiking for a prego girl. it makes me tired thinking of it. and hooray for massages that make your swollen feet look almost normal! You look great! I am glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment