I have several posts in very rough draft form.
But I'm too lazy to write anything of substance and finish them.
Plus, the baby's been sleeping for over 10 and a 1/2 hours and I'm in deep deep contemplation over waking him up because his diaper must be bursting by now.
So, I'm going to take the easy road.
Here are some pictures:
But I'm too lazy to write anything of substance and finish them.
Plus, the baby's been sleeping for over 10 and a 1/2 hours and I'm in deep deep contemplation over waking him up because his diaper must be bursting by now.
So, I'm going to take the easy road.
Here are some pictures:
[Title quote is from "Young Sherlock Holmes"]
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those cheeks are adorable. I want some.
Soooooo cute! You guys did a good job making a cute little guy.
oh he is soooo cute!!! the picture of you 2, there is something behind your head, making it look like you sport a good hawk too!! miss you
What a doll! I'm so happy for you! Adorable pics of you all!
I can't believe how big he is already! And so darling! He looks so much like his daddy!
Post a Comment