Aloha!
(now you say it back . . . that's how it works)
It's Friday!
It's Aloha Friday!
Thanks to this site and this one, I know about Aloha Fridays now.

(now you say it back . . . that's how it works)
It's Friday!
It's Aloha Friday!
Thanks to this site and this one, I know about Aloha Fridays now.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I'm following Kailani's lead and on Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting, too.
Therefore, each Friday I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
My question is:
Do you have any weekend traditions?
[Title quote is from "The House Bunny"]
7 comments:
I meet my friend for a long walk on Sunday mornings. We've been doing it for over 10 years now.
Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/if-you-are-not-giselle-tell-me-an-amazing-fact-about-you/
Nope. I try to sleep in but that hardly ever happens!
No every weekend is different.
http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday-22.html
I usually work during the weekends . . . is that considered a tradition? LOL!
No weekend traditions for me. ...not yet anyways
My husband sleeps in on Saturday.
We used to have family fun night on Fridays- watch movies camp in living room the works, but with everyone off working and doing their own thing not so much - very erratic schedules.
If we have time and he can, Ken makes a big Sunday brunch for us.
Post a Comment