
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. On Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer.
Today's question is:
What is your favorite "me-time" thing to do?
{Aloha Friday is courtesy of Kailani over at An Island Life. Go ahead. Click on over.}
10 comments:
curling up with a good boo, if not going for a swim or a run
Curling up with a good book always works for me! :)
Aloha Friday Follow: Bread Storage
me-time... what's that? lol! I'd have to say watching my dvr'd shows that chuck refuses to watch with me.
book/nap or crafting, it's a toss up!!!
book/nap or crafting, it's a toss up!!!
Get a Spa Pedicure! Ahhhhh.
This is a common question lately...my metime is reading or blogging
hiding from my kids to eat junk food and or candy.
I don't get much of it. I used to blog after the kids went to bed...now I'm 30 weeks pregnant and tired to I usually read a little and go to bed. I'm looking forward to getting some me time...one day, lol.
I used to be able to find time to scrapbook or bake something delicious; now I try to squeeze in some reading.
Post a Comment