that's my question too!! I think you are supposed to because their hourly wage is similar to a waitress. so to avoid awkwardness that could really just be rude, I go through the drive thru
I have been wondering the same thing and was even going to put it on my status today to ask the same thing. I only go through the drive thru and I still felt like they seem annoyed when they don't tip. One actually sighed at me the other day when I gave exact change.
All the Runnin' Ladies
-
I'm in training for a 10k. The Phoenix Marathon 10k. In just one month's
time I'll be running from Fitch Park to Bass Pro Shops. For better or
worse.
I...
13 years ago
Have you Scene This?
"We are in the land of poo. Duck poo, cow poo, goat poo."
Meandering Moments
peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still becalm in your heart. (unknown)
3 comments:
that's my question too!! I think you are supposed to because their hourly wage is similar to a waitress. so to avoid awkwardness that could really just be rude, I go through the drive thru
I have been wondering the same thing and was even going to put it on my status today to ask the same thing. I only go through the drive thru and I still felt like they seem annoyed when they don't tip. One actually sighed at me the other day when I gave exact change.
I'm with you and so I'd like to know as well.
Happy Aloha Friday and 4th of July weekend!
Post a Comment