
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. On Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer.
Today's question is:
Which movie(s) do you like even though you probably shouldn't?
(Mine's Wedding Crashers. I'm so going to hell over it. . . )
{Aloha Friday is courtesy of Kailani over at An Island Life. Go ahead. Click on over.}
[Title quote is from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"]
[Title quote is from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"]
4 comments:
cant think of any right now like lots of movies my aloha question is about movies as well WOW!! We are both on the same subject
THE HANGOVER!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, I love it
Wanted. but I don't tell people I watched it ... twice
I'm drawing a blank...now it's going to be on my mind all day! ;)
Aloha Friday: Vacation Edition
Post a Comment