Saturday, October 18, 2008

"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."

This post has been a long time in the making.
Because I have, in fact, not been doing nothing.
I've been doing too many things.
Here's what I've been up to. . . .

the cephalopod who lived (for now) at Dead Lobster

the anniversary dinner at Dead Lobster, followed by
the watching of past seasons of Futurama. It was all
very sexy 'cuz we're crazy cool like that.

the bow of my kayak on our second trip of the year

beee-you-tiful Willow Springs

moi in my "boat"

M
that pretty lake again

my first pics with my new b-day present (my first ever real adult digital camera)

self portrait (and new haircut)

isn't this just how the gospel is?

[Title quote is from "Office Space"]

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Busy indeed!

I suppose I'll let you off the hook then. I've missed you though!

Jonathan and Katherine Earl said...

I'm glad you guys have been having fun together! It's always so nice to catch up with what our friends are doing. --Katherine

Miranda said...

Holy cow, do you look like Mom in that picture or what?!?!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs