I'm up again with restless legs. It's flared up this past week or so and is one of the least desirable things about this pregnancy so far. I can't sleep! (And I'm sooooo tired!)
So, I'm learning how to do things on the internet.
Like make fabric flowers for a maternity dress I need to jazz up/add length to. (Here's another good tutorial on video.)
I've turned to the internet more often than not lately for all kinds of things. But mostly sewing tips.
I ♥ the internet!
(Restless legs? Not so much!)
[Title quote is from "Charlie's Angels"]
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hate restless legs!! it seems like forever since i have had them but one word brings back all the horrible memories of bad nights!!
those fabric flowers are cute! you will have to post a before and after of your dress. it was fun to see you by the way!
i have restless legs and it only gets worse the more tired i am. i found a position that helps me but won't do much for you cause it's on my tummy and you got your bump!
I had restless legs as well and asked the doctor what to do. He sad there are three causes.
1, just pregnancy and there was nothing I could do
2. not enough potassium and to eat two bananas a day
3. I was dehydrated and needed more water
if it was 2 or 3 I could rectify it in three days.
Obviously I was hoping it wasn't 1 and I hate bananas so I tried 3 first. He was right, in three days there were gone and I slept for the first time in months. ONce I started tracking the amount of water I was drinking I shocked to see how little I was getting. I thought I was getting enough but you need so much more when you are pregnant. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment