
I'm thinking about giving up reading all together.
I just finished a novel I committed myself to while we were on vacation.
It was good.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I even stopped by the bookstore to check out other titles by this author and see if any were worthy of my time.
But I don't pay full price for books (if I can help it).
So now I'm just bored.
Languishing.
A little depressed from not having anything fascinating to read.
And probably too tired for my own good.
I think I'll sleep a little before I burn my library.
I just finished a novel I committed myself to while we were on vacation.
It was good.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I even stopped by the bookstore to check out other titles by this author and see if any were worthy of my time.
But I don't pay full price for books (if I can help it).
So now I'm just bored.
Languishing.
A little depressed from not having anything fascinating to read.
And probably too tired for my own good.
I think I'll sleep a little before I burn my library.
[Title quote is from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"]
3 comments:
that's a bummer! get really good sleep so you don't burn your library!!
Have you ever read all of the Newbury titles? They are lighter reading than a lot of other books, and there are some great books in the list. My class is reading "The View from Saturday" right now and loving it!
The joys of expecting! I love you girl!! It's soooo close...and i agree get some good rest! :)
Post a Comment