Friday, August 17, 2007

"If we lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us. You got enough nice pictures?"

So, camera phones are great, if not gritty and smallish in pixel sizes. I finally downloaded a bunch of photos from both of our phones (finally). I thought I'd share a few snapshots from our life so far this year, in no particular order:


First bald eagle either of us has ever seen in nature

Michel and me on our kayaks - some of our best times recently


Michel visiting the Simpsons


Michel's dream truck on it's way to the dealership - where it will be sold to someone else, unfortunately


fireworks we saw from our back yard on the 4th


my nephew Brendan's first fish ever


a spot of shade at Hawley Lake


proof positive of the power of the priesthood - my father in law sitting up and in perfect health after a stroke


the age-old rivalry - notice which one is sitting higher


the icon of our time in SoCal


one of M's hikes earlier this year


my mom and pop in law


me at my favorite place


our friend Jon


watching the Chihuahua races on Cinco de Mayo


cactus blossoms at Boyce Thompson Arboretum


rainbow


M and Nena at the vet



the current condition of my kitchen - M is putting in a new dishwasher since ours took a dump


the view from our street


my view from the parking lot at work


famous dust storm of AZ


Sedona javelina - one of these days we'll find out the names of them all, go find them, and take pics of them - a proverbial javelina treasure hunt!


mountains in Sedona


M with Kent Dana at the VNSA book fair

[Title quote is from Meet Joe Black]

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those are fun pics! We need to go kayaking before the weather gets cold. I guess since we live in good ol az we still have a few months!!
Oh we saw bourne, and loved it!! You were right it doesn't dissappoint!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs