Thursday, August 16, 2007

"It will obsess you. But believe me, it will be a magnificent obsession"


Yes, yes. I've found a NEW obsession. ('Cuz I needed another one. . . But, that's beside the point . . . Moving on . . .)

You see, there's this website called Fodor's and it offers a forum for people to ask questions about travel destinations, etc. What this means is, essentially, I get to have this other persona and get to give *solicited* advice to people about places I have traveled.

It gives me warm-fuzzies just thinking about it!


[Title quote from movie Magnificent Obsession (1954)]

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can totally see you obsessing over that! (by the way I got your message, but have turned into an airhead and forgot to call you back, and i just now remembered and typed that instead! anyway!!)

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs