Sunday, November 25, 2007

"It's like all of the things that didn't go the way you wanted, suddenly you feel grateful to them, because those are the things that got you to here.

This quote reflects my mood today. I'm very very grateful. I have so many things to be grateful for, but I'm listing the top 10 things I'm grateful to have in my life:

1. faith in God
2. marriage to Michel
3. supportive and loving family
4. great friends
5. a comfortable home
6. a good job
7. a happy disposition (most of the time)
8. a testimony of the gospel
9. my health
10. a desire to ponder the deeper things of life

[Title Quote is from "The Perfect Man"]

2 comments:

Jen said...

those are good things to be grateful for. thanks for sharing!! by the way we miss you guys too, we will have to plan a day in the near future. (maybe temple lights?)

Caroline said...

Thanks so much. It's always good to reflect, and get things back in perspective.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs