Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"You don't have to understand. You just have to have faith."

Yeah. I'm pretty much there today with certain strange, untimely, inexplicable events and things life throws at us.

Lindser-Lou asked for prayers on her blog today and rightly so. I'm doing the same on mine for my brother and his family. Those who know me know I don't broadcast my stuff very readily. At least not personal, close-to-the-vest kind of stuff, anyway. Suffice it to say it's a sad, longish story and that old snake's dancing a happy dance at the havoc he's wreaking over at my brother's house.

I love you all!

[Title quote is from "Serendipity"]

3 comments:

Jen said...

you can have my prayers if it will help make the old snake stop dancing!

Nichole said...

I really hope it will! So pray on. . .

The Halls said...

Welcome home (to our beautiful sandbox)! You crack me up! I'm excited to know that you have a blog!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs