Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Your entire personality is a riddle. . . I thought you overqualified."

I'm not good with riddles. I can't do them, and I certainly can't write them, but that's not going to stop me from trying.

On account of my countdown, I've been asked a couple of times where we are going on vacation. I've been purposely coy for my own crazy (no, really!) reasons. So, those who want to know are going to have to guess. And those who know already CAN'T ruin it!

The place we're visiting has the most isolated population center on earth as well as the biggest mountain range tops in the world, and is both the widest state AND the state surrounded by the most water. WHERE IS IT?

See y'all when we get back!

[Title quote is from "Emma"]

1 comment:

Jen said...

again?
have fun!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs