Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I don't know why - it makes me sad."


I'm SOOOOO sad! We've missed nearly the entire season of The Amazing Race 12! We happened to turn on the tube on Sunday night and caught the last few minutes - you know, when Phil announced that whoever-just-came-to-the-mat was in the Final 3. Suck! We sat there in stunned, frustrated silence and then griped about it for 20 minutes. I'm still pining over the loss of the entire season. When you haven't watched what the teams have gone through and haven't been able to witness the team dynamics, you aren't fully vested in what the outcome is. So, even though we could watch the finale, we won't. It won't matter now that we've missed it all. : (

PLUS, applications for TAR 13 were due in November, and we missed that deadline. Oh well. Hopefully we'll catch that one when it airs.

[Title quote is from "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring"]

2 comments:

Caroline said...

It's okay. This one didn't have very dynamic teams... you know how most seasons you're rooting for one and hating another? Not so much this time....

But I feel your pain. (Project
runway is on tonight!!!)

Kristine said...

I'm bummed about it too. Its a really good show but for some reason, I don't ever know when it starts and I always get stuck halfway through the middle of the season. Oh well, maybe next time.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs