Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Where do you get the gall to even attempt something so monumentally idiotic?"

I've had some interesting things on my mind lately. You know, that whole death by thought thing. But, more on that in the next post.

In the meantime, here's a task for you: enter "case for kids" into the Google search field and hit "enter". You'll see that you come up with some interesting things.

Like an examination of the case against, as well as an interesting take on reasons "for", having kids.

Food for thought for me today. Death by thought for me tomorrow. Why do I do it? I really don't know, so just chalk that up on your little list of unsolved mysteries. Yeah. I don't have one of those either.

[Title quote is from "Ratatouille"]

1 comment:

The MomBabe said...

Whoa! that 2nd article was VERY interesting.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs