Sunday, May 4, 2008

"And remember one thing. . .and never forget it: that no matter where we are, know that as long as you have each other, you have your family."

Just giving a shout out to my family. Yesterday was my mom's birthday. It was good to be around my sisters and brother, my mom and aunts, my nieces and nephews.

I also wanted to say "hi" to my family who, unbeknownst to me, are my biggest blog fans. I think it's the first time in my adult life my family has actively read what I'm writing. It's nice, is all I'm saying. So "hi family!"

[Title quote is from "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events"]

5 comments:

the MomBabe said...

ooh, who else is reading? kidding.

Danielle said...

Don't you just love finding out that people read your blog? Being down in Az right now I've had a few people tell me they read my blog-- people I never would have guessed even knew it existed. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Miranda said...

"Hi, Cole!" So I guess this means that you can't vent about any of us anymore, huh? ;+0 LOL! Love you!

Kristine said...

I love that quote! It sorta was the montra growing up cause we moved tons. Very nice, you always find the best ones.

Trina said...

u KNOW i'm always on here cuz i tell u when ur not postin anyhting and i have nuthin interestin to read!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs