Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man."

Husband says "I may have bad gas tonight."
Wife, who never thinks he stinks,
says "thanks for the warning".
They giggle about it
particularly him, because he's a boy
and then she immediately
does a Google search for
dinosaur gas.
And finds exactly what she was looking for:
Together, they watch it.
And laugh.
And she posts it to her blog.

[Title quote is from "O Brother, Where Art Thou"]

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the laugh!! That was too funny. And I shouldn't even admit it, but I crack up when my kids toot, so they crack up about it and like to point it out. In fact, Charlotte thinks it's funny to force them out while I'm changing her diaper. My husband, on the other hand, tries to teach them to be polite and not do that around other people. Where's the fun in that?

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs