Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"What? Honest to blog?"

I think I may have mentioned I consistently draw vague parallels between movies and real life.

And after over 9 years of marriage, I can't help but to have transmitted some of this awesome power to my husband.

But I never knew the extent of it until we walked into a Verizon store one Saturday afternoon.

The following scenario really made my day that day:

Verizon Guy: Welcome to Verizon Wireless! What can I help you with today?

M and me (together): We're just looking.

VG: OK, great! Our newest phone, the (blah blah something) is right over here. It's gotten a lot of hype, has all the newest features. . .

M: It's all jacked up on Mountain Dew?

VG: Yes! And it'll come at you like a spider monkey!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CLASSIC!!

[Title quote is from "Juno"]

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs