Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Look out! She's got an egg!"

I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I've shown my face around here! That's quite a break, party people!

I've broken promises, I know. "Photos to come" she said. Sha-right! "Be back more often" she said. Uh huh. . .

Whatever. I'm back. Ish.

I have a good excuse.

I promise.

Since the cat was wrangled from the bag earlier than I expected, might as well share.

I am. . .

with child.

And hoping the 3rd time's the charm.

11 weeks and counting. . .

and feeling better, by degrees.

So, hopefully, I will be here more often. With pictures, hopefully. Maybe.

[Title quote is from "Zoolander"]

9 comments:

Jen said...

wooo hooo so excited to see your "face" back here! not to mention excited for that rapidly growing fetus in your tummy! I think we need to see your face over here sometime soon. let me know when is good! maybe tennis if you are feeling up to it!

Danielle said...

Oh, this makes my day! Congratulations!

Jonathan and Katherine Earl said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you and M!

Miranda said...

Okay- so now that you've officially announced, can I start announcing, too? I can't wait to be a new aunt!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not telling everyone it was me who wrangled it out of you.I am so happy for you and M. and this one's nickname is going to be dias #10 love you

mom said...

Thanks for not telling everyone it was me who wrangled it out of you.I am so happy for you and M. and this one's nickname is going to be dias #10 love you

Kellye Wilcox said...

I was wondering where you were! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. I hope that all goes well for you...I do still plan on sending you my surprise...it's just taking longer than I thought! Sorry!

hayngrl101 said...

I'm so thrilled for you!! Congratulations!

Cindy said...

congrats!!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs