Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Isn't it amazing how much you can learn off of the internet?"

I'm up again with restless legs. It's flared up this past week or so and is one of the least desirable things about this pregnancy so far. I can't sleep! (And I'm sooooo tired!)

So, I'm learning how to do things on the internet.

Like make fabric flowers for a maternity dress I need to jazz up/add length to. (Here's another good tutorial on video.)

I've turned to the internet more often than not lately for all kinds of things. But mostly sewing tips.

I ♥ the internet!

(Restless legs? Not so much!)

[Title quote is from "Charlie's Angels"]

3 comments:

Jen said...

i hate restless legs!! it seems like forever since i have had them but one word brings back all the horrible memories of bad nights!!
those fabric flowers are cute! you will have to post a before and after of your dress. it was fun to see you by the way!

Trina said...

i have restless legs and it only gets worse the more tired i am. i found a position that helps me but won't do much for you cause it's on my tummy and you got your bump!

The Sartori's said...

I had restless legs as well and asked the doctor what to do. He sad there are three causes.
1, just pregnancy and there was nothing I could do
2. not enough potassium and to eat two bananas a day
3. I was dehydrated and needed more water
if it was 2 or 3 I could rectify it in three days.

Obviously I was hoping it wasn't 1 and I hate bananas so I tried 3 first. He was right, in three days there were gone and I slept for the first time in months. ONce I started tracking the amount of water I was drinking I shocked to see how little I was getting. I thought I was getting enough but you need so much more when you are pregnant. Hope that helps.

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs