Monday, February 8, 2010

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious."

We caught the premiere on DVR Wednesday night. The trying to figure out exactly what is going on reminds me a little of the first season.

My burning questions for Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof:

~If “it worked” and everyone is now living some alternate reality, why are they still on the island?
~Why/how/why is the island on the bottom of the ocean in this alternate reality? Obviously it existed/still exists. . . . wha-?????
~Who is “John”?
~What’s all this about Richard Alpert in chains?

Perhaps this article has some answers? Or maybe LostPedia?

Either way, I LOVE IT!
[Title quote is from "Lost"]

1 comment:

salena said...

I love Lost, I love Sawyer, and I love this quote!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs