Monday, May 17, 2010

"That is incorrect, Lieutenant. Your weekend pass is cancelled."

It’s that kind of Monday… the kind where everything went nothing like I planned. (That is, apparently, my weekend tradition.) So, to wrap up my weekend, I present

“Meme for a Monday”

My weekend in six words: three days long, way too short

Big thing I did: drew squares on my nephew’s new bedroom wall

Thing(s) left undid: laundry. And cooking. And cleaning. (can you tell I’m rockin’ the housewifery lately?)

Thing I learned: sometimes, it’s nice to fall apart and cry in the arms of a Relief Society sister after you’ve taught the lesson. (After all, who needs the reputation for having perfect composure. Ppfsshhh!)

Thing I realized: after 10 ½ years of marriage, I can’t remember a time my husband has EVER woken up grouchy. (me on the other hand. . . )

Thing confirmed: I have the bestest baby ever! Seriously. So easy.

Thing I fear: being this tired for the rest of my life. . .

Thing I hope happens this week: we can get the papers done that were supposed to be done by yesterday

Thing I wish for next weekend: more time with M!

[Title quote is from "Band of Brothers"]

1 comment:

Trina said...

may not be rockin at housewifery but you rocked at the squares!

 
© Copyright 2010. Scorpion Sojourn. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by Caroline B. Designs